To contact a Member Sales Manager in your area, click here.
- Accounting strives for faster and more efficient invoicing, statements and collections processing.
- Provides members with accurate and timely delivery of all invoices and reports.
- E-invoicing has become an efficient facility for over 75% of the membership.
To contact the Accounting Department, click here.
- Manufacturer direct & distributor programs in many of your key hardline categories
- Fasteners, concrete mixes, metal products, pipe, poly, rebar, mesh and seasonal products
- Strategic partnerships with major hardware distributors
- Yard planning/warehouse racking & equipment sales
- Experienced professionals with the ability to enhance your own procurement team
To contact the Specialties Department, click here.
- Responsible for all drywall, insulation and roofing sales, including metal roofing and ventilation products.
- All poly-iso and extruded sheathing, boards, housewrap, ceiling tile and steel stud categories are handled by our professional staff.
- Programs with many major manufacturers which include guaranteed rebates, volume incentives and low prepaid minimums.
- Each of our traders are well educated on the products in your local market and will work hard to ensure each member receives the level of service they require.
- Experienced professionals with the ability to enhance your own procurement team.
- We negotiate with manufacturers on behalf of our stockholders to bring greater profitability to each transaction.
To contact the Commodities Department, click here.
- Encompasses three distinctive segments of your business: Millwork, Specialty Wood/Exterior Products and Kitchen & Bath.
- A diverse selection of suppliers and distributors to meet your product needs.
- Our staff offers extensive knowledge and experience within the industry and is always willing to assist you.
- The vendors and programs in place today are the foundation we can build on for future growth. These areas of business highlight two very important factors for your company: first is growth opportunity and second is PROFIT potential.
To contact the Millwork Department, click here.
- National and regional manufacturing partners
- Negotiated buying power and volume rebates
- Brand driven product portfolio
- Shared industry news consultation
To contact the Kitchen & Bath Department, click here.
- The ENAP Panel Department is eager to assist you in competitively purchasing a variety of panel products, in both the commodity and specialty categories.
- Our trading staff provides over 100 combined years of industry experience and expertise.
- We offer specific purchasing programs adding profit to your bottom line such as Mill Direct Contracts, Vendor Managed Inventory, Block Buys, and Rebateable Programs.
- We operate strategically placed inventory reloads for prompt shipment which can also facilitate pooling opportunities.
To contact the Panel Department, click here.
The Commodity Framing Lumber Department trades Eastern and Western SPF studs and dimension lumber, as well as Green Douglas Fir and Dry Domestic Species. The focus of our business is mill direct, although our expert staff can handle your T/L fill in business with equal facility. The professional trading team offers the ENAP member a complete repertoire of cutting-edge programs and strategies, all designed to enhance the member's profitability and strategic viability.
|Mill Direct Contract Programs||Monthly Dedicated Purchasing Program|
|European/Scandinavian SPF Program||Lumber Futures Programs|
|Basis Trading||Forward Pricing|
|Inventory Protection||Truss Grade Products (MSR lumber, web stock, etc.)|
|Premium Grade Products||Finger-joined Products|
|Panelized Wall Systems|
The Commodity Framing Department is positioned to assist you transactionally as well as strategically. We are dedicated to your profitability and rendering the highest level of service in the industry.
To contact the Commodity Framing Department, click here.
- We are in the market everyday, sourcing quality product from top producers.
- Our daily contact with mills and treaters enables us to provide you the most current market conditions, as well as breaking industry news.
- You will be armed with additional knowledge and up-to-date information allowing you to make the best purchasing decisions for your business.
- We have negotiated a number of valuable programs with the industry's leading suppliers.
- Your trader will bring you the strategic opportunities that best fit your business and will increase your profitability.
To contact the Treated/SYP/EWP Department, click here.
- The Marketing and Member Services Department functions primarily as the communications conduit for the sales departments and our vendor partners to reach you, the ENAP Member.
- Includes the Marketing Monthly flyer program, The Bottom Line-Senior Management Newsletter, and last but not least hosts ENAP's Annual Trade Show and Forest Products Conference.
- We know good communication is the key to solid business partnerships and we strive to be an effective channel for our sales staff and suppliers to reach the growing ENAP membership!
Marketing Department Contacts: Antoinette or Jen
Our Information Technology team's main objective is to service all of ENAP's internal and external computer needs. With the growing use of the internet, we now offer many services on our website and continue to expand.
- Technical support for all internal hardware/software/applications
- Technical support to Member/Vendor applications & processes
- Research and use new technology for feasibility and growth
- Application/web site development
- Database maintenance/development
- Disaster Recovery
- Social Media development
EDI contact: Lori Miller
IT contact: Lisa Flynn